Our Digiwave tour guide hire system offers wireless, two-way discussion with up to six simultaneous talkers and a group size of 400+. Ideal communications solution for social distancing in the workplace.
Training & staff induction can all be improved with two-way (full-duplex) communication that facilitates interactive tours and training sessions with participants up to 30 metres apart. Ideal for staff training scenarios, instructors with students for teaching environments, command control centres – include up to 14 interpreter channels.
Configurable function of the TALK button:
- push-to-talk to ask a question or join the discussion
- intercom allows up to six talkers in the group to talk freely (full duplex / open discussion) where participants of a group may discuss without the need to push-to-talk every time.
Expand Your AV System with Wireless Audio
Digi-Dock provides the Digi-wave system with an audio interface to external audio-visual systems (applications like telemedicine) or long-cable remote links.
Why Digi-Wave?…..consider these features.
- Full duplex operation (open two-way speech between activated units, i.e. no ‘push-to-talk’ action)
- Programme for two, four or six units to talk simultaneously within a group
- Run four simultaneous groups in full two-way speech mode
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Compact, stylish and completely portable
- 14 hour battery life
- Comprehensive range of headsets for tourguides
- State of the art digital technology for clear, high quality audio
- Patented, frequency hopping technology minimizes interference from other devices
Hire Digiwave Two-way Headset Communications Packages.
- Bespoke hire packages
- Configured for you and ready-to-use upon delivery
- Comprehensive range of microphones, headsets, Peltor ear-defenders and headphones
- 1-2-1 to group sizes 400+ participants